- Our October tour to Ireland is sold out. If you would like to be put on a waiting list please contact Mary Nolan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Good news! The new dates for the Ireland tour are October 5th - 16th, 2022. Itinerary/details are available.
- Lyrics added for the Familiar Brew CD
- Unfortunately because of the current situation regarding the Covid-19 virus, all of my gigs for the month of May have been cancelled, as they were for April and the 2nd half of March. The month of June is still on hold for the moment. I will update you on all gigs for that month and beyond when more information becomes available. In the meantime please check out the recent video "Mini Home Concerts" that I've made in the Multimedia area of the website. Miss playing for you all. Hope to see you sooner than later. Take care of yourselves ......... Brendan.
- A few new videos have been added.
- I'm delighted to be one of the instructors at this year's O'Flaherty Musical Retreat from October 20th to 22nd in Texas. It takes place at the Hoblititzelle Camp and Conference Center in Midlothian, Texas. I'll be teaching classes in singing and focusing on the songs of my native Dublin. There will be classes by top notch musicians in Irish Harp, Flute, Fiddle, banjo, Uileann Pipes, to name just a few (check out the roster of instructors on their web-site). If you play a traditional instrument and want to get better at it this is a really great opportunity to do so. There are also classes in Irish Dancing. If you want to participate as a student at this wonderful camp please visit The O'Flaherty Irish Music Retreat.
- Photos have been added from my concert with Colin Farrell at Flanagans in February.
- The new live CD is finally available. It is a double-CD format. It just came out a week ago while I was on the road.
- My album Where Do I Go From Here is now available again on CD. It has been out of print for a few years and I'm glad to get it back in circulation again. I had stopped doing a number of the songs on the album over that time. People would ask me what CD they were on and I had to tell them it was out of print. Not anymore!
I've had some of the graphics modified a bit. There is more color and the print is a lot easier to read. The whole presentation is a bit more environmentally-friendly with no plastic at all. It does not include the words to the songs. However they are available here on my site.
I just received the CDs so they are not available through CDbaby as yet; I will be sending them some CDs in the next few days. I will have them at all venues that I play.