- Join myself, Brendan Nolan, along with John Nolan (co-owner of Nolan's Pub in Cocoa Beach) on this wonderful Ireland tour next October 2015.
- The new live CD is finally available. It is a double-CD format. It just came out a week ago while I was on the road. It is available at CDBaby for physical sale and download.
- Just to confirm: The ticket prices for the April 10th live recording at the Palladium in St. Petersburg are $12.00 in advance and $15.00 at the door. The concert will start at 7.30pm. I'll have excellent fiddler Colin Farrell backing me up. For tickets contact the Palladium box-office at 727-822-3590. The gig will be on the Palladium website in the coming days.
- My album Where Do I Go From Here is now available again on CD. It has been out of print for a few years and I'm glad to get it back in circulation again. I had stopped doing a number of the songs on the album over that time. People would ask me what CD they were on and I had to tell them it was out of print. Not anymore!
I've had some of the graphics modified a bit. There is more color and the print is a lot easier to read. The whole presentation is a bit more environmentally-friendly with no plastic at all. It does not include the words to the songs. However they are available here on my site.
I just received the CDs so they are not available through CDbaby as yet; I will be sending them some CDs in the next few days. I will have them at all venues that I play.
- There's a festival going on in St. Petersburg this week. It's dedicated to bringing awareness to acoustic music and to promoting House Concerts. There will be 40 house concerts in the area between Wednesday, March 14th and Sunday the 18th. There will also be 20 showcasing artists at The Hideaway Cafe, an excellent acoustic venue in St. Petersburg.
As the organizers say, they are trying to teach people that "music is best enjoyed in the foreground instead of the background". For more information please visit ListeningRoomFestival.com